- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 6 ounces fine egg noodles, cooked
- 1 1/4 pounds assorted seafood
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 2 medium-size red or yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 (6-ounce) package frozen snow pea pods, thawed
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add noodles, pressing evenly into bottom of skillet. Cook 8 minutes or until bottom is golden and crispy. Carefully invert onto a plate; return to skillet, crisp side up. Cook 5 minutes or until bottom is golden. Place on a serving platter, and cut into 6 wedges. Cover and keep warm.
Stir-fry seafood and ginger in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and chili oil in skillet 2 minutes; remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and stir-fry bell pepper and pea pods 2 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Return seafood and stir-fry sauce mixture to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Spoon over noodle wedges, and serve immediately.