Szechuan Burgers With Cilantro Slaw
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons FLORIDA'S NATURAL Brand Premium Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Black Sesame Seeds
- Vegetable cooking spray for grilling
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Szechwan Seasoning
- 6 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl. Stir in coleslaw mix, green onions, and sesame seeds. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium).
- Combine ground chicken, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 3/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl until blended. Shape mixture into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, over 300° to 350° (medium) heat 5 minutes on each side or until done. Grill hamburger buns, cut sides down, 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Place 1 burger on top of each bottom bun; top evenly with coleslaw mixture and tops of buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches