Sylvia's Homemade Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup(s) Crisco
- 1 carton(s) Borden's cultered buttermilk
- Mix flour and Crisco with biscuit mixer or two knives.
- Add buttermilk until wet when stirred.
- Lay out mixture on floured board. Cut with biscuit cutter or glass.
- Bake at 375 until browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahwilson19 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sylvia's Homemade Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes