- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon brandy
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Orange rind curls (optional)
- Ground nutmeg (optional)
How to Make It
Combine sugar, wine, brandy, lemon rind, and juice in a large bowl; beat until well blended. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into serving glasses.
Dip orange rind curls in nutmeg to garnish each glass, if desired.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes