- 1 (8-ounce) swordfish fillet
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- Additional vinaigrette
How to Make It
Brush fish evenly with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool and flake.
Toss together fish, green onions, olives, and pepper. Serve on greens with vinaigrette.