Swordfish à la Mojito
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds swordfish, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Thread first 4 ingredients onto 8 (14-inch) metal skewers. Place in a baking dish or on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Combine lime zest and next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover with lid, and shake to combine. Set aside 2 tablespoons. Brush marinade over skewers, turning to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill skewers, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade, 10 minutes or until done. Drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note