Made this tonight! Quick, easy and delicious. My whole family enjoyed the meal.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Fonda Shaia
- 4 to 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Prepare linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper, and dredge in flour. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, cover, and keep warm.
- Sauté garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute. Add mushrooms and wine; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately over drained pasta.
- Wine Note: Artichokes have a reputation for being difficult to match with wine, but this is a good opportunity to try a different grape. Pair Wild Horse Viognier with this and other rich seafood dishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes