Very easy and meat is very tender. Serve with mashed potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 pound(s) Boneless Shoulder Steak
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) celery sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, pepper and salt. Cut steak into six serving-size pieces; dredge in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown steak in butter. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over steak. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Nutritional Analysis: 1 steak with about 1/2 cup gravy equals 313 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes