Swiss Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) package frozen potatoes cubed
- 2 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour sifted
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1. Combine potatoes & cheese in a greased 9x13" (3 quart) baking dish.
- 2. Melt butter in a sauce pan, stir in flour & cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- 3. Add milk, salt, onion powder, pepper & nutmeg. Cook & stir until it boils, then pour mixture over potatoes.
- 4. Bake @ 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swiss Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables