After reading the other reviews, we decided to kick up the seasonings a bit. We still thought the dish was bland, but we all agreed the red pepper sauce mixed in with the cheese sauce was good. This dish was disappointing.
Swiss Chicken Crêpes
If you're a fan of lasagna, you'll love Swiss Chicken Crêpes. But instead of a tomato-based sauce, expect a savory cheese sauce with lots of flavor.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- Swiss Cheese Sauce
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (5-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Process peppers in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Pour into 4 lightly greased 7- x 4 1/2-inch baking dish.
- 2. Prepare Swiss Cheese Sauce. Stir together chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1 cup Swiss Cheese Sauce.
- 3. Divide chicken mixture among wrappers, spooning down centers; gently roll up. Place, seam sides down, over red peppers in baking dish. Top with remaining Swiss Cheese Sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 4. Bake, covered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note