- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- Swiss Cheese Sauce
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (5-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Process peppers in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Pour into 4 lightly greased 7- x 4 1/2-inch baking dish.
Prepare Swiss Cheese Sauce. Stir together chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1 cup Swiss Cheese Sauce.
Divide chicken mixture among wrappers, spooning down centers; gently roll up. Place, seam sides down, over red peppers in baking dish. Top with remaining Swiss Cheese Sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.