ABC 4 Utah
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 chicken breasts boneless/skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounce(s) swiss or monterey jack cheese grated
- 2 can(s) 10 3/4 ounce cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 3 cup(s) Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish or large casserole. Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Combine soup and sour cream, and pour over chicken. Melt butter and mix with stuffing. Spread over the top of the cream mixture. Cover and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swiss Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes