Swiss Cheese Club Quesadillas
These double-decker quesadillas stay true to the traditional club sandwich.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Cook bacon slices in a skillet over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels, and crumble. Stir together bacon, tomato halves, and green onion in a medium bowl.
- 2. Brush 1 side of 2 tortillas with 1 Tbsp. melted butter, and place, buttered sides down, on a baking sheet. Layer buttered tortillas with half of bacon mixture, turkey, and cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top each with 1 tortilla, and layer evenly with remaining bacon mixture, turkey, and cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining tortillas, and gently press. Brush each with remaining 1 Tbsp. melted butter.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Gently press quesadillas with a spatula; cut in half, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note