SWISS CHEESE CHICKEN with STUFFING (CASSEROLE)
DELICIOUS & EASY MAIN DISH USING CHICKEN BREASTS AND STUFFING MIX. CAN BE MADE AHEAD & REFRIGERATED OVERNIGHT BEFORE COOKING
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichokes, halved & drained
- 1 jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 slice(s) baby Swiss cheese
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) dry sherry (optional)
- 1 package(s) stuffing mix (chicken or other flavor)
- 1/2 to 1 stick(s) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 X 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange chicken in pan.
- Top with artichokes and mushrooms. Layer with cheese.
- Combine soup with chicken broth and sherry. Pour over chicken.
- Top with dry stuffing mix. Drizzle with butter.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil; bake for 45 min-1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove foil and cook an additional 10-15 min. or until topping is crispy and
- lightly browned.
- After removing from oven, allow pan to stand for a few minutes until mixture is thickened.
- This is very rich and delicious.
- Serve with cranberry sauce or another fruit salad
- Green beans or brocolli make a nice side dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carokie1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SWISS CHEESE CHICKEN with STUFFING (CASSEROLE) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes