Um, where's the Swiss?
Swiss Cheese and Pea Salad
Simple Summer Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1.5 cup(s) frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 whole(s) Small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cook the bacon, drain and crumble add to the mix. Next thaw the peas, drain and also add to the mix. Lastly, chop the onion and celery add to the mix. Let this sit in the refrigerator for one hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Devajanine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swiss Cheese and Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy