1. Cover and chill Simple Pastry Crust 1 hour or overnight.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chard, and cook about 1 minute or until just wilted. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Whisk 2 eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese and next 6 ingredients. Stir in cooled chard.
4. Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets or line each with parchment paper. Divide each pastry crust evenly into 3 pieces. Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place on prepared baking sheets. Place about 1/3 cup egg mixture into center of each crust. Fold up about 1 inch of crust around mixture, pinching edge together to create a free-form rim.
5. Combine 1 egg and milk; brush outside of each galette with mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
6. Melt butter in a very large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry remaining 6 eggs to desired degree of doneness. Place 1 egg on each galette. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper. Serve immediately.