Swiss Chard & Creamy Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Swiss chard washed
- 1 lb. swiss chard, washed and cut into small pieces
- 1TB olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c. sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. fettucine
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large saucepan over med. high heat. Add chard, garlic, onions, cooking 1-2 min., stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, sc/yogurt, milk, cheese, and cooked pasta, along with salt & pepper. Stir well. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swiss Chard & Creamy Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes