Swirled Coffee Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 18 ounce(s) yellow cake mix
- 5 1/4 ounce(s) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Combine dry cake mix and dry pudding mix in large bowl; blend in eggs, vanilla, water and oil. Pour half ito greased Bundt pan; set aside. Mix together sugar, cinnamon and walnuts in small bowl; sprinkle half over batter in pan. Swirl in with knife; add remaining batter. Swirl in remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan and remove to serving platter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swirled Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads