- 2/3 cup (6 ounces) brewed espresso coffee (or bold coffee)
- 2/3 cup ice-cold skim milk
- 4 packets Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 square of dark or white chocolate, optional, for garnish
- calories 96
- sodium 110
- carbohydrate 14
- sugars 10
- protein 6
How to Make It
Place the espresso/coffee in a small mug.
In a separate cup, combine the cold milk, Sweet'N Low®, and vanilla. Scramble the sweet vanilla milk with a fork for 20-30 seconds until a velvety foam has formed (the milk will be double in volume).
Gently spoon the foam over the espresso/coffee. If there is any leftover milk that did not foam, add to coffee to taste. If desired, grate a little chocolate over the foamed milk, for garnish. Serve immediately.