Lighter Pumpkin Latte
- 12 packets Sweet’N Low
- 1 cup (8oz) espresso coffee (or bold coffee)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups skim milk (or plain unsweetened almond or soy milk)
- Nutmeg, for garnish (optional)
- In a heatproof container, whirl the Sweet’N Low, espresso, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice using a milk frother or fork. Pour equal amounts into 4 mugs.
- In a separate container, heat the milk in the microwave. Pour equal amounts of hot milk to each mug and whirl until the latte is topped with foam. Garnish with a pinch of nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Make sure to use plain canned pumpkin, not ‘pumpkin pie filling’ which contains sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lighter Pumpkin Latte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This