- 12 packets Sweet’N Low
- 1 cup (8oz) espresso coffee (or bold coffee)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups skim milk (or plain unsweetened almond or soy milk)
- Nutmeg, for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
In a heatproof container, whirl the Sweet’N Low, espresso, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice using a milk frother or fork. Pour equal amounts into 4 mugs.
In a separate container, heat the milk in the microwave. Pour equal amounts of hot milk to each mug and whirl until the latte is topped with foam. Garnish with a pinch of nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Tip: Make sure to use plain canned pumpkin, not ‘pumpkin pie filling’ which contains sugar.