Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 packet Sweet’N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 kiwi wedge, for garnish
- 1 lime slice, for garnish
- 6-inch straw
- For a naturally green cocktail, whirl fresh kiwifruit with the ingredients for a classic Daiquiri, using calorie-free Sweet’N Low® in place of the sugar.
- In a blender, whirl the kiwi, Sweet’N Low®, rum, and lime juice to a smooth puree, 30 seconds.
- Place the crushed ice in a margarita glass. Add the kiwi-rum mixture. Garnish with the lime and kiwi, plus a short straw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kiwi Daiquiri Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes