- 1/4 teaspoon almond or hazelnut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener
- 1 square (1-ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate, grated*
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce bittersweet chocolate, shaved for garnish
- calories 470
- cholesterol 164 mg
- sodium 47 mg
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 2 g
- protein 4 g
How to Make It
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whip using electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spoon into 4 martini glasses and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.
To reduce carbohydrates even further, substitute 1 square (1 ounce) unsweetened baking chocolate for semi-sweet baking chocolate and increase Sweet'N Low® zero calorie sweetener 2 teaspoons.