Love this recipe - have made it MANY times and everyone thinks it's great!
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 unbaked Basic Pastry shell
- Beat butter and brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in melted chocolate, coffee granules, and vanilla. Stir in flour and walnuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes; cool completely. Chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts