Sweetheart Biscuits With Apple-Chicken Salad
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- Apple-Chicken Salad
- Combine baking mix, juice concentrate, and food coloring, stirring to form a soft dough.Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 6 to 8 times. Roll to 1/2-inch thickness; cut with a 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cutter, and place cutouts on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned; remove to a wire rack to cool. Split biscuits, and fill with Apple-Chicken Salad.
- Note: To make ahead, bake as directed, and freeze. Thaw; reheat, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers