This great make-ahead dessert couldn't be easier.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 9 1/2 (4.25-ounce) vanilla ice cream with chocolate wafers ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bar-flavored ice cream topping*
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (2.1-ounce) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bars, crushed*
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13- x 9-inch pan. Pour ice cream topping over sandwiches. Spread whipped topping over ice cream topping. Sprinkle crushed candy bars over top. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- *For testing purpose only, we used Smucker's Milky Way Topping and Butterfinger candy bars.
- Tip: Pound candy bars lightly with a rolling pin or meat mallet while still in their wrappers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts