This great make-ahead dessert couldn't be easier. Layer the ice cream sandwiches, chocolate and caramel ice cream topping, and peanut buttery candy bars to create this ultimate summertime dessert that your entire family will love.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 9 1/2 (4.25-ounce) vanilla ice cream with chocolate wafers ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bar-flavored ice cream topping*
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (2.1-ounce) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bars, crushed*
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13- x 9-inch pan. Pour ice cream topping over sandwiches. Spread whipped topping over ice cream topping. Sprinkle crushed candy bars over top. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- *For testing purpose only, we used Smucker's Milky Way Topping and Butterfinger candy bars.
- Tip: Pound candy bars lightly with a rolling pin or meat mallet while still in their wrappers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note