These were so good, and so easy to make. Used a prepackaged peppercorn tenderloin and was able to whip up the accompanying Spicy Celery Seed Cole Slaw while the pork was cooking. Definitely will make again! The husband was a big fan.
Sweet-Spiked Pork Sandwiches
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 275
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 25.9g
- Carbohydrate: 20.1g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 562mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup cola
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 4 (0.8-ounce) Chicago Italian bread slices, lightly toasted
- 1. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 3 minutes or until browned on 1 side.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium-low; turn pork over. Cover and cook 17 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Remove pork from pan. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. While pork is standing, increase heat to medium-high, and add cola and bourbon to pan. Bring to a boil; cook 7 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 4. Spread mustard evenly on one side of bread slices. Cut pork into thin slices. Add pork slices to sauce, tossing to coat. Arrange pork slices over mustard. Spoon sauce evenly over pork.
- Serve with: Spicy Celery Seed Coleslaw
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches