MOUTH WATERING !SUMPTUOUS!
SWEET SPICY YOGHURT RECIPE
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) yoghurt
- 1 cup(s) black lentils
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried ginger powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried mango powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) asafoetida powder
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) fennel powder
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Soak black lentils in water for 4 hours, drain off the water and make a paste of the lentils.
- Make small balls of the paste and fry them in oil taken in a pan.
- Add salt and sugar to the curd taken in bowl and beat it.
- Now pour some yoghurt in a bowl and few fried balls into it. this should be followed by addition of a layer of yoghurt, sprinkle cumin powder, dried ginger and mango powder, asafoetida powder., pepper powder, fennel powder.
- Again add few more fried balls which should be followed by layering of yoghurt as well as sprinkling of spices.
- This is repeated 2-3 times.
- Now chill it for an hour or so.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes