MOUTH WATERING !SUMPTUOUS!
SWEET SPICY YOGHURT RECIPE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) yoghurt
- 1 cup(s) black lentils
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried ginger powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried mango powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) asafoetida powder
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) fennel powder
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Soak black lentils in water for 4 hours, drain off the water and make a paste of the lentils.
- Make small balls of the paste and fry them in oil taken in a pan.
- Add salt and sugar to the curd taken in bowl and beat it.
- Now pour some yoghurt in a bowl and few fried balls into it. this should be followed by addition of a layer of yoghurt, sprinkle cumin powder, dried ginger and mango powder, asafoetida powder., pepper powder, fennel powder.
- Again add few more fried balls which should be followed by layering of yoghurt as well as sprinkling of spices.
- This is repeated 2-3 times.
- Now chill it for an hour or so.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note