Sweet Spicy Tofu
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Asian sesame oil
- 2 pound(s) firm tofu cut into small cubes
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 small fresh red chiles seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) + 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over med-high heat. Add the tofu, half the scallions, half the garlic, and the ginger and stir-fry for 3 min. Add the chiles and stir-fry for 1 min. Stir in the sherry, soy sauce, 1 cup water, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 min. Mix the remaining 1 Tbsp of water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir into the pan and cook until the mixture thickens, 2-3 min. Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and garlic. Transfer to a heated plate and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MinamiGnau702 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Spicy Tofu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes