Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
This mix cures your sweet and salty craving in one bite. We tested with a 10-ounce package of low-fat microwave popcorn and used about half the bag in this recipe.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 24.1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 4.8mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 22mg
- 5 cups popped low-fat microwave popcorn
- 2 cups multigrain cereal squares (such as Cascadian Farms)
- 2 cups multigrain toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 1 cup butter-flavored pretzels (such as Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Dash of ground red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine melted butter, honey, chili powder, and, if desired, ground red pepper, stirring well. Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture, and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note