- 5 cups popped low-fat microwave popcorn
- 2 cups multigrain cereal squares (such as Cascadian Farms)
- 2 cups multigrain toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios)
- 1 cup butter-flavored pretzels (such as Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Dash of ground red pepper (optional)
- calories 120
- fat 2.7 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 24.1 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 4.8 mg
- sodium 200 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 1.7 g
- calcium 22 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine melted butter, honey, chili powder, and, if desired, ground red pepper, stirring well. Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture, and stir to combine.
Spread mixture on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container.