Sweet and Spicy Sesame Sauce
Time: 5 minutes. This sauce has quite a kick, making it a nice contrast to the mild noodle rolls. Use leftover sauce in a stir-fry.
This recipe goes with Vietnamese Noodle Rolls
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 27
- Calories from fat: 52%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 165mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl with 1/2 cup hot water.
- Make ahead: Chill airtight up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments