- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix (10 cups shredded red and/or green cabbage)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-free Mexican seasoning blend, divided
- 1 (1- to 1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- Mango Pico de Gallo
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients and 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning blend in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle fish with remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning blend. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Break fish into small pieces.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Fill tortillas with cabbage mixture and salmon, top with Mango Pico de Gallo, and serve immediately.