sweet & spicy chicken stir fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- above amounts makes a coating only; if you want it saucy, double everything
- 1 - In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil over medium heat.
- 2 - Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3 - Add the chicken to the skillet and brown the chicken on both sides.
- 4 - In a small saucepan, add the remaining ingredients together, cooking over medium heat until sauce thickens. Pour sauce into skillet over cooked chicken and mix until chicken is well coated.
- NOTE - If you don't want it spicy, leave out the sriracha and just mix it in before serving. The sauce itself should be good as a marinade for anything.
- 5 - Serve with rice and vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ewyan1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
sweet & spicy chicken stir fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes