Sweet & Spicy Black Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded, minced, pureed
- 2 can(s) 15 oz black beans drained & rinced
- 1 can(s) 15 oz corn drained & rinced
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves minced
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions diced
- 1 avocado chopped
- Dressing: combine lime juice, oil, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper, jalapeno with a hand mixer or shake hard in a jar with tight lid. Combine all other ingredients in large mixing bowl. Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour up to one day. Serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet & Spicy Black Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers