This spice mix makes the best spiced nuts ever! I've also given this spice mix as gifts and used it in glazed carrots. Mmm.... The cardamom adds a great, subtle touch; check for it at places like World Market or in places that sell spices in bulk and it will be cheaper.
Sweet Spice Blend
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons dried ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note