Sweet And Sour Slaw
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 large cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium-size green peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine cabbage, green pepper, and onion in a large bowl; mix well, and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients; stir into cabbage mixture. Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight. Spoon slaw into serving plate using a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads