1. Combine first four ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. . Add shrimp to the vinegar mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 min.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Heat a large skillet or wok (NOTE: by the time you get the noodles in here, you need a BIG skillet or wok) and oil over high heat. Add peppers, carrot and salt; stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Stir in garlic and ginger and add shrimp mixture (do not drain) & peas; stir fry 2 minutes.
5. Stir in noodles; cook 2 minutes or until warm & shrimp are cooked through, tossing to coat
Go to full version of