- 1 cup white rice
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers
- 8 green onions, cut into 2-in. pieces
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound fresh pineapple chunks
- calories 429
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- protein 31 g
- fat 7 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- sodium 642 mg
- cholesterol 74 mg
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions. In a small bowl, mix hoisin, soy sauce, and 2 tbsp. water. Set aside.
Heat wok over high heat until very hot and smoking. Add oil, swirling pan to coat, then peppers, onions, pork, garlic, and ginger. Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned, about 5 minutes. Add pineapple and reserved hoisin mixture, stirring to coat, and cook until warm, about 3 minutes. Serve with rice.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.