Prepared exactly as written, even though I couldn't see how there would be any flavor as written. My instincts were right. It was flat-out flavorless, and an hour and a half for the rice was not enough time at all.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin, cubed
- 14-oz. can chicken broth
- 10-oz. bottle sweet-and-sour sauce
- 15 1/4-oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup converted rice, uncooked
- Place onion in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with pork, broth and sauce. Cover and cook on high setting one hour; reduce heat to low setting and cook 3 1/2 hours. Add pineapple, green peppers and rice; mix well. Cover and cook on low setting 1 1/2 more hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes