- 1/4 cup bottled sweet chili sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- calories 90
- fat 4.5 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 11.5 g
- carbohydrate 0.9 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 210 mg
- calcium 4 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon oil, and green onions in a small bowl. Set aside.
Combine 3 tablespoons chili sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, shallots, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add beef, stirring gently to combine. Shape meat mixture into 24 (1-inch) meatballs. Arrange meatballs in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Serve meatballs with dipping sauce.