Sweet-and-Sour Cucumber Salad
Sweet-and-Sour Cucumber Salad offers up a refreshing summer side--especially to dishes that tend to be on the spicy side.
This recipe goes with Korean Cabbage Wraps with Sweet-and-Sour Cucumber Salad
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together vinegar, sugar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add canola oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until well blended. Add cucumber, shallots, and cilantro. Toss to coat. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This