Sweet & Sour Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup(s) prepared sweet & sour sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- hot cooked rice
- 1. Darin pineapple; reserve 2 tbsp juice.
- 2. Cook stirring pepper, onion and mushrooms in hot oil, over medium heat in skillet, until tender-crisp. remove vegetables; set aside.
- 3. Cook chicken in same skillet until browned. Add vegetables back to skillet with sauces, pineapple chunks and reserved juice. Heat through. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes