Sweet Smoky Sandwiches
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
- 8 whole grain bread slices
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice; drain.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top 4 slices evenly with apple slices and turkey. Top with remaining bread slices, cream cheese side down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches