Sweet Smoky Sandwiches
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
- 8 whole grain bread slices
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice; drain.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top 4 slices evenly with apple slices and turkey. Top with remaining bread slices, cream cheese side down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note