Southern Living MARCH 2007
1. Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until seeds are toasted. Remove seeds from skillet.
3. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces about 5 minutes on each side or until done. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in 1/2 cup pineapple juice and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until thickened. Remove skillet from heat.
5. Remove chicken mixture to serving platter. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Serve with warm rice.
Go to Full Version of