Sweet & Salty Party Mix
- 2 cups bite-size crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, unwrapped and coarsely chopped
- 12-oz. package white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Toss to mix and set aside. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container. Microwave on high until melted, one to 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Immediately spread onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note