Sweet Roll Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 2 or 3 whole(s) large cinnamon rolls
- 2 whole(s) eggs lightly beaten
- 1.5 cup(s) milk
- 0.75 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- .25 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- caramel ice cram topping
- 1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2.Tear enough cinnamon rolls into small pieces to measure 3 cups. Sprinkle torn rolls into a lightly greased shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- 3.Combine eggs and milk; stir in sugar and vanilla, and pour over torn rolls. Combine butter and honey; pour over roll mixture.
- 4.Bake 1 hour or until golden. Drizzle with caramel topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawnzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Roll Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads