Sweet Potatoes With Sage Vinaigrette
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 cups peeled, cubed sweet potato (about 4 large potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- Garnish: fresh sage sprigs
- Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Toss potato with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 450° for 30 to 40 minutes or until potato is tender. Place in a large bowl; stir in green onions and sesame seeds.
- Whisk together champagne vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil and sesame oil. Pour over potato mixture, and toss gently. Garnish, if desired
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables