- 8 cups peeled, cubed sweet potato (about 4 large potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- Garnish: fresh sage sprigs
How to Make It
Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
Toss potato with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and place in prepared pan.
Bake at 450° for 30 to 40 minutes or until potato is tender. Place in a large bowl; stir in green onions and sesame seeds.
Whisk together champagne vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil and sesame oil. Pour over potato mixture, and toss gently. Garnish, if desired