Sweet Potatoes with Orange-Thyme Butter
Ready in under 15 minutes, this satisfying sweet potatoes recipe will hit the spot! The orange and thyme add plenty of flavor to this easy weeknight side dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 145
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.8g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 4 (6-ounce) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium bowl (do not pierce potatoes with a fork). Cover bowl with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food); vent. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until done.
- 2. While potatoes cook, combine butter and remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3. Cut each potato lengthwise; fluff with a fork. Top each potato evenly with butter mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note